Direct Billing

Your high school or school corporation may request direct billing from the Bursar if you intend to cover charges for students.

  • The direct billing request form must be completed each term.
  • You must submit a list of the students they intend to cover along with the students’ UID numbers and the amount to be applied. This needs to be in Excel and uploaded with the form.
    • ACP can assist with creating this list.
  • Your school will be invoiced, and payment will be due within 30 days. If the invoice is not paid by the high school, the students will be responsible for the charges.
  • To access online form:
    • Navigate to
    • Use the Search tool to find ACP.
    • Select the "Payment by High School for ACP" task tile.